Scrubber drier B 150 R + D 90
B 150 R + D90: perfect for medium-sized surfaces of 3000 to 6000 m². The compact, battery-powered ride-on scrubber drier has 2 disc brushes (90 cm working width) & 150 l tanks.
The compact and highly manoeuvrable B 150 R + D90 battery-powered ride-on scrubber drier copes impressively with even awkward interiors. The machine has two disc brushes (working width 90 cm) and can be fitted with an on-board charger (optional). The colour-coding of the control elements and the EASY Operation switch ensure convenient operation. All settings are adjusted on the large colour display. To protect against erroneous operation, access rights can be granted via the KIK system. The eco!efficiency mode saves water and energy, and reduces the noise level. The optional tank rinsing system ensures hygienic and easy cleaning of the dirty water tank, and the optional auto-fill function saves time when filling the fresh water tank. (This is a configuration example. Different configurations are available.)
Features and benefits
Configurable deviceEquipment details can be freely selected. Perfect matching of the machine to the cleaning requirements. Economically sound solution.
Innovative KIK key systemGreater protection from incorrect operation. Lower service costs. Optimum matching to the individual cleaning tasks without overwhelming the user.
Auto-Fill (optional)Automatic fresh water tank filling. Connect the fresh water hose and the filling process stops automatically when the tank is full.
Choice of four batteries
- Battery types: maintenance-free with 36 V/180 Ah, low-maintenance with 36 V/180 Ah, maintenance-free with 36 V/240 Ah, low-maintenance with 36 V/240 Ah.
Energy-saving eco!efficiency mode
- Reduced power consumption.
- 40 % longer run time per battery charge.
- Even quieter and thus ideal for noise-sensitive areas (daytime cleaning, hospitals, hotels etc.).
Large colour display
- Logically structured display of the current program.
- Quick and easy changes to settings possible.
Tank rinsing system (optional)
- Easy cleaning of the dirty water tank.
- Water savings of up to 70% compared to cleaning with a conventional water hose.
- Improved hygiene.
- No separate battery charger necessary.
- Convenient and easy handling.
- Can be used with various battery types.
Dose detergent dosing unit (optional)
- Saves cleaning agent.
- Precise and even dosing (can be set from 0 to 3%).
- Cleaning agent can be changed without emptying the fresh water tank.
- Easy handling thanks to logically structured control elements with colour coding.
- Easier use and shorter learning curve.
|Brush working width (mm)||900|
|Working width, vacuuming (mm)||1080|
|Fresh/dirty water tank (l)||150 / 150|
|Theoretical area performance (m²/h)||5400|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||3800|
|Brush speed (rpm)||180|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²)||34|
|Battery voltage (V)||36|
|Rated input power (W)||up to 2800|
|Traction motor (W)||2500|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||61|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||239|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1790 x 910 x 1410|
- Disc brush
- Powerful traction drive
- Battery and built-in charger included
- Automatic water stop
- Solenoid valve
- Side brush
- 2-tank system
- Shopping centres/DIY stores
- Multi-storey car parks
- For container and tank interior cleaning in the transport and logistics sector, in agriculture, the food industry and chemicals industry.