Scrubber drier B 120 W Bp
B 120 W Bp: the battery-operated walk-behind scrubber drier from the 120-litre class with its own traction drive, electrically adjustable contact pressure and freely selectable brush heads.
Thanks to EASY Operation, colour-coded control elements and large LCD displays, our B 120 W Bp walk-behind scrubber drier with its own battery-operated traction drive is particularly easy and safe to operate. With the KIK key system, you can also assign different operating privileges to different operators and thus prevent erroneous operation to a great extent. Alternatively, a disc brush head with working widths of 75, 90 and 110 centimetres, and a roller brush head with working widths of 75 and 90 centimetres are available. Like the squeegees, both also have an automatic lowering function. The contact pressure is adjusted electrically. Numerous other equipment options allow you to align the machine to your individual requirements. Suitable powerful batteries with storage capacities of from 170 up to 240 Ah are therefore available. Or opt for the Auto-Fill function and the tank rinsingsystem: Auto-Fill ensures automatic and secure filling of the fresh water tank while the tank rinsing system ensures easy, hygienic cleaning of the dirty water tank.
Features and benefits
Choice of four batteries
- Battery types: maintenance-free 170 Ah/180 Ah/240 Ah battery, and low-maintenance 180 Ah battery.
- The charging curve of the built-in charger is perfectly adjusted to the various types of battery.
- Extended battery life.
Convenient Auto Fill function
- Time-saving filling of the fresh water tank.
- Filling via the fresh water hose stops automatically when the tank is full.
- No overflowing.
Automatic lowering and raising of the brush head and squeegee
- Brush head and squeegee are lowered automatically depending on the selected cleaning programme.
- Another practical feature: the squeegee is automatically raised when reversing.
EASY Operation switch
- Simple to use.
- One rotary switch for all functions. Simple and quick handling, with no need for extensive training.
- The basic functions are controlled with the EASY switch.
Energy-saving eco!efficiency mode
- Extra quiet and thus optimal for noise-sensitive areas (e.g., hospitals or hotels).
- For significantly reduced energy use and substantially longer battery runtime.
Innovative KIK key system
- Yellow key for operators, grey key for supervisors.
- Reduced service costs due to fewer incidents of erroneous operation.
- Machine can be optimally adjusted to different cleaning requirements.
- Easy handling thanks to logically structured control elements with colour coding.
- Simplified use and shortened teach-in time.
Adjustable brush contact pressure
- The contact pressure can be set to five different levels.
- Adjustable contact pressure as required.
Powerful traction drive
- Easy to operate thanks to continuous speed adjustment (forwards and backwards).
- The maximum speed can be preset.
- Operated by control levers on the handle.
Straight, curved or off-set squeegees
- For perfect suction on every floor.
- Types of squeegees: natural rubber or oil-resistant polyurethane, slotted (for sensitive floors), closed (rough floors).
|Brush working width (mm)||750|
|Working width, vacuuming (mm)||940|
|Fresh/dirty water tank (l)||120 / 120|
|Max. area performance (m²/h)||3000|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||3375|
|Brush speed (rpm)||200 / 1200|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²)||25,2 / 458,7|
|Current type (V/Hz)||100 - 240 / 50 - 60|
|Rated input power (W)||up to 2200|
|Traction motor (W)||400|
|Battery (V/Ah)||36 / 240|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||120|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||118|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1560 x 713 x 1154|
- Powerful traction drive
- Battery charger