Battery-operated vacuum cleaner T 9/1 Bp *CN
The extremely powerful T 9/1 Bp battery-operated dry vacuum cleaner gives impressive cleaning results just like mains-operated dry vacuums. Quiet, rugged wireless machine with lots of accessories.
Our new T 9/1 Bp battery-operated dry vacuum cleaner effortlessly combines wireless flexibility with the power and cleaning quality of a mains-powered dry vacuum cleaner. The high-performance, lithium-ion battery allows for a running time of 26 minutes (43 minutes with eco!efficiency) – enough time for intensive cleaning units. When needed, the battery can be changed quickly and easily at any time, so that even extended work intervals are not precluded. The rugged, low-noise machine is specifically tailored to the needs of hotels and retail stores and can also be used during time when there is foot traffic. The battery-operated dry vacuum cleaner is also ideal for building service contractors or transport operators – for example, for fast intermediate cleaning of vehicles. The accessories are, of course, equipped as standard. It also comes with a battery, a quick charger and a tear-resistant fleece filter bag that can hold twice as much dirt compared to conventional paper filters.
Features and benefits
- The eco!efficiency mode reduces the machine's energy requirements and noise level, and also extends its battery life.
- The ergonomic bend sits comfortably in the hand and allows fatigue-free working over long periods of time.
Ergonomic carrying handle
- The ergonomic carry handle with suction tube storage is designed for easy and convenient transport including accessories.
Operation using foot switch
- No need to bend down.
|Container capacity (l)||9|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||62|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||7,5|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||10,4|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||380 x 325 x 420|
- Suction hose, 2.5 m, with bend
- Telescopic suction tube, standard
- Filter bag, 1 piece(s), Fleece
- Washable nylon filter (main filter)
- Switchable floor nozzle, 290 mm
- Clip system for hose extension
- Upholstery nozzle
- Crevice nozzle
- Protection class, II