SC 3 Upright EasyFix Premium (white) *CN
Carefree deep cleaning of hard floors: The manoeuvrable SC 3 Upright EasyFix Premium steam mop, when used thoroughly, removes 99,99% of common household bacteria.
The SC 3 Upright EasyFix steam mop from Kärcher ensures thoroughly deep, yet carefree cleanliness on all hard floors. All that while being incredibly simple to operate: The steam can be conveniently regulated via three preset steps to match the surface. In addition, the steam mop heats up in seconds and, thanks to the permanently refillable and removable fresh water tank including a descaling cartridge, it is ready to use in no time at all. When thoroughly cleaning with the SC 3 Upright EasyFix Premium, it removes 99.99% of all common household bacteria entirely without using chemicals. When it comes to thorough cleaning, the SC 3 Upright EasyFix Premium is far superior to conventional methods such as using a wiping mop thanks to the combination of the EasyFix floor nozzle with the hook-and-loop system and high-quality microfibre cloths. You do not even have to come into contact with dirt when you change the cloth. The current operating status is displayed to the user via different colour codes on the LED strap. For those who like it soft: Even carpeted floors can be given a new lease of life easily and conveniently using the carpet glider.
Features and benefits
Preset steam flow control in three steps for cleaning different surfacesSelection options of floor covering symbols for wood, tiles and carpet to set the ideal steam flow.
Non-stop steam and integrated descaling cartridgeThe removable tank is easy to fill at any time – for continuous steam without interrupting your work. Thanks to the intelligent descaling cartridge, limescale is removed automatically.
Short heat-up timeWith a heat-up time of only 30 seconds, the device is ready to use in no time.
The LED strap on the device signalises heat-up and whether it is ready to use
- Extremely easy application thanks to the device's continuous feedback to the user regarding its operating status.
- Red pulsating light indicates the device is heating up and a constant green light indicates that the device is ready to use.
EasyFix floor nozzle with flexible joint and hook-and-loop fixing for the floor cleaning cloth
- Optimal cleaning results on all types of hard floors around the home thanks to efficient lamella technology.
- Contactless cloth changing without contact with dirt, and convenient attachment of the floor cleaning cloth thanks to the hook-and-loop system.
- Ergonomic and effective cleaning with full floor contact for every body height, thanks to the flexible nozzle joint.
Intelligent water hardness setting
- Water hardness can be individually adjusted from soft to very hard.
- The device has a long service life thanks to optimal protection from limescale.
Carpet glider to freshen up carpets
- Give carpeted floors a new lease of life easily and conveniently using the carpet glider.
|Test certificate*||Kills up to 99.999% of coronavirus* and 99.9% bacteria**|
|Area performance per tank filling (m²)||approx. 60|
|Heating output (W)||1600|
|Cable length (m)||5|
|Heat-up time (min)||0,5|
|Tank capacity (l)||0,5|
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||1 / 220 - 240 / 50 - 60|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||3,1|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||4,1|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||314 x 207 x 1185|
|--||* Tests have shown that with spot cleaning of 30 secs at max. steam level and direct contact to the cleaning surface with the Kärcher steam cleaner 99.999% of enveloped viruses such as coronavirus or influenza (excluding the Hepatitis-B virus) can be removed on common smooth household hard surfaces (test-germ: Modified-Vaccinia-Ankara-Virus). ** When thoroughly cleaning with the Kärcher steam cleaner 99,99% of all common household bacteria will be killed on common smooth household hard surfaces, provided the cleaning speed of 30 cm/s at max. steam level and direct contact to the cleaning surface (test-germ: Enterococcus hirae).|
- Safety valve
- Steam flow control, three-stage adjustment depending on the type of flooring
- Hook-and-loop microfibre floor cloth, 2 piece(s)
- Hook-and-loop abrasive cloth, 1 piece(s)
- Carpet glider
- Descaling cartridge
- Integrated on/off switch
- Removable fresh water tank
- Sealed hard floors such as parquet, laminate, cork, stone, linoleum and PVC as well as short pile carpets
- For hygienic cleaning jobs on floors in all areas (e.g. toilet, kitchen, bathroom, etc.)
- Quick and deep steam cleaning of sealed hard floors. Freshen up short-pile carpeted floors