Hose Performance Plus 3/4" -50m
Ultra-robust, extremely resistant to kinks and free from potentially harmful substances: the 50-metre long Performance Plus 3/4" garden hose. Made from high-quality multi-layered woven material – for constant water flow.
3/4" in diameter, 50 metres long and ultra-robust, flexible and extremely resistant to kinks: it is these attributes that make the new Performance Plus garden hose from Kärcher ideal for watering medium to large gardens and other spaces. The perfect watering partner from Kärcher: made from a high-quality multi-layered woven material with an improved feel, the hose maintains a constant water flow and also sits notably more comfortably in the hand. The weather-resistant anti-UV outer layer protects the hose material, while the opaque middle layer ensures that algae cannot form inside. What's more, the durable garden hose is free from phthalates (< 0.1%), cadmium, barium and lead – meaning it contains absolutely no substances that are harmful to human health. Other product benefits include temperature resistance of -20 to +60 °C, bursting pressure of 30 bar and a 15-year warranty.
Features and benefits
High-quality multi-layered woven materials
- Flexibility and kink-resistance to guarantee optimum water flow.
- For watering medium-sized to large surfaces and gardens.
The quality woven material gives the hose ultra-strong walls, capable of withstanding pressures of up to 30 bar
Handy garden hose with pressure-resistant woven reinforcement
- For easy handling.
High temperature resistance from -20 to +60 °C
- Quality hose.
Opaque middle layer prevents algae formation inside the hose
- For an extra-long service life.
Quality garden hose free from phthalates (< 0.1%), cadmium, barium and lead
- Poses no risk to health or the environment.
Anti-UV outer layer
- Extremely weather-resistant.
- Built to last and meets high quality standards.
|Hose length (m)||50|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||390 x 390 x 250|
- For watering medium-sized to large surfaces and gardens
- For watering cultivated plants (small beds, single plants, pot plants)
- For watering ornamental plants (small beds, single plants, pot plants)
- For cleaning garden machines and garden furniture
- For watering large-surface kitchen gardens